[rspec-users] rspec throws exception (nameError)

Jamal Soueidan lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Oct 29 14:53:46 EDT 2007

I'm running Rails 1.2.5 with rspec 1.0.8.

When i runned autotest first time, it complained about this line.

#include ActionView::Helpers::JavaScriptMacrosHelper
in vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails/lib/spec/rails/dls/behaviour/helper.rb

...I commented it out, then I got another error about this line, so I
also commented this out.

#Test::Unit.run = true
in vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails/lib/spec/rails/rails.rb

Now when I run autotest i get third error which i cannot get ride off :(
Please any help I appreciate it...Thanks in advance...

NameError in 'User should be valid'
undefined local variable or method `method_name' for [RSpec

Finished in 0.016046 seconds

1 example, 1 failure
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.