[rspec-users] How is everyone structuring stories?

Dan North tastapod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:38:51 EDT 2007

For some reason I heard that reply in Eric Cartman's voice.

"beh... you guys"

fwiw I prefer separate directories - stories and specs - because they are
targeted (intentionally) at different audiences.

I started off trying behaviour/specs and behaviour/stories but then I
thought about who would actually be looking at them in the codebase and it
felt more natural that they should be sibling top-level directories.

ps. Beh!