[rspec-users] rspec_autotest failing

Steve vertebrate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:35:20 EDT 2007

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:01:30 -0400, Josh Knowles wrote:

> On 10/26/07, Steve <vertebrate at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm running from trunk, and don't have the gem installed. How is
>> autotesting enabled? Is it a special switch passed to 'spec' or
>> 'spec_server'?
>
> gem install ZenTest
> cd RAILS_ROOT
> autotest

Cool. I already had zentest(I think for rspec_autotest), so just running
autotest seems to do the trick. One question maybe you can answer. When it
starts it runs all tests, which is cool. Then if I go and make a spec that
fails, it tests it which is good. If I then fix that spec, it
runs the spec, and when done then goes and runs all of the files again
after that which is kind of annoying(and time consuming). Is there any way
to disable that? The help options are rather sparse.

Thanks,
Steve