[rspec-users] Weird failing spec

Tarsoly András tarsolya at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:39:17 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I have a weird failing spec, for which I just cannot figure out the
reason of failure. I'm now rewriting my controller specs based on the
advice of David and Ashley, and I got stuck on this (see: [rspec-
users] specing rescue, ensure and else blocks of an Exception).

http://pastie.caboo.se/111221

I've tried everything, like stubbing out :update_attributes! , even
tested it in real-life and it works like a charm: updates / creates
new records nicely and everything else is working properly.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, have a nice day and thanks,
András

--
Tarsoly András
tarsolya at gmail.com