[rspec-users] Specs with -X fail

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Wed Oct 24 23:04:13 EDT 2007

On Oct 24, 2007, at 9:53 PM, Steve wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:36:15 -0400, Scott Taylor wrote:
>> Did you try restarting the drb server?
>> Scott
> Yes. Multiple times. Exact same results each time.

Well, I guess you'll probably need to give us the following:

What versions of the following:

Ruby, OS, Rails, Rspec (if on trunk, have you run script/generate
rspec recently?),  anything else relevant...

pastie of the specs + code

You'll probably want to open an issue in the tracker with this
information (unless someone can point out the problem pretty quickly).