[rspec-users] Working with the response DOM

Jonathan Linowes jonathan at parkerhill.com
Wed Oct 24 09:15:05 EDT 2007

I've been wondering the same for quite a while
http://www.nabble.com/simple-story,-extract-link-t4518721.html
but hadnt asked the question so succinctly

In that thread, Pat suggests helpers like click_link and submit_form
If you progress along these lines, please post your solution, I'm
very interested.

linoj