[rspec-users] RSpec'd plugin in a non-RSpec rails app?

Jay Levitt lists-rspec at shopwatch.org
Wed Oct 24 04:57:53 EDT 2007

I have a plugin that uses RSpec, and it's being used by a Rails app that
does not otherwise use RSpec (and does not want to).

I can install the RSpec gem, but of course there is no RSpec-on-Rails
gem.  And I wouldn't really want to include the whole rspec-on-rails
plugin inside my plugin, even if such a thing would work.  Yet it would
be nice if the app's continuous integration server could run specs
against all its plugins.

Any thoughts?

Jay Levitt