[rspec-users] Working with the response DOM

Andy Watts andywatts at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 00:35:14 EDT 2007

Anyone know a way to traverse/query the DOM in a response?

I'm trying to write reusable story step implementations and as much as
possible want to work with the actual response from a previous GET.

As an example, I often have buttons that POST/PUT a hidden value.
My goal is a reusable step implementation that takes the button label and
works the existing response DOM to make an appropriate POST/PUT.

- Andy