[rspec-users] An error on edge at -r 2767

sinclair bain rspec.user at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:48:25 EDT 2007

David,This does the trick.

However this is the same in the REL_1_0_8 tag yet that works as before. The
only thing which changed being the rspec plugin versions.

So it looks like something else may have changed, I am wondering if this was
an error case which was ignored in the REL_1_0_8 tag.

Anyway I am where I was (?) .

I will poke around a little more ...

Thanks !

Cheers!