[rspec-users] An error on edge at -r 2767

sinclair bain rspec.user at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:06:14 EDT 2007

Morning,
Having done an svn up this morning all my specs are broken with the
following:

SQLite3::SQLException in ServiceConfig with minimum set of valid parameters
should return nil for the service path'
SQL logic error or missing database
C:/development/sandbox/prototypes/user_admin_client/config/../vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails/lib/spec/rails/dsl/behaviour/rails_example.rb:17:in
`before_eval'

None of my code had changed.
All  specs worked *immediately* prior to the 'svn up' this morning.
Now all are broken immediately after the svn up.

I am trying to track this down but hoping for some "Help ..." .

Cheers!
sinclair