[rspec-users] Preferred mock framework

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:34:04 EDT 2007

On 10/21/07, Ashley Moran <work at ashleymoran.me.uk> wrote:
> On Oct 21, 2007, at 3:22 pm, David Chelimsky wrote:
> > Don't worry about mailing the list. That's what it's for!
> I sometimes wonder how you get time to work on the code with all the
> time you spend offering support here!   Don't change though :D  I
> know everyone else is equally grateful.

Thanks. Unfortunately, as the list of users grows, I do have to change
a bit if I want to get my other work done, write a book, and still
have a life. Luckily, there are some thoughtful people, including
yourself, emerging as mentors on this list. For their (and your)
support, I am equally grateful.