[rspec-users] Assumption tests

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Sat Oct 20 12:47:07 EDT 2007

On Oct 20, 2007, at 5:09 pm, Pat Maddox wrote:

> I think it becomes too easy to use process or arbitrary constraints as
> a crutch, instead of simple careful thought.  If you find yourself
> doing strange or painful things in order to make them fit some
> definition, then you're doing yourself a disservice and need to step
> back and evaluate your goals.

That all hinges on developers wanting to apply simple careful thought
though.  [must... not... be... bitter...]

Is there any way to get a team using BDD when the most they want to
apply IS process or arbitrary constraints?  Or is that a lost cause?

Ashley

--
blog @ http://aviewfromafar.net/
linked-in @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleymoran