[rspec-users] Patch idea for rspec_on_rails

Jerrett Taylor jerrett at bravenet.com
Fri Oct 19 16:03:55 EDT 2007

We have a similar one, which works like:

Foo.should have_association(:has_many, :conditions => "stuff", :through
=> :bazes)

we started off with should have_many  etc, but it became overcomplicated
with all the various things that you may want - so we changed to
have_association to make it simpler and ensure it will work with any/all
association options