[rspec-users] Patch idea for rspec_on_rails

Russell Norris rsl at swimcommunity.org
Fri Oct 19 14:45:23 EDT 2007

I recently wrote a matcher for testing AR associations which allows
you to specify things like:

    Foo.should have_many(:bars).through(:bazes)

I'm pretty darned proud of it and a couple of people have suggested
that I should submit it to the rspec_on_rails project. Before I go to
the trouble of writing out rdoc and fully spec'ing it, I just wanted
to make sure this was something the community would like.

Instead of pasting in the code into the email, I thought I'd just make
a pastie and let those interested read it there:
http://pastie.caboo.se/108922

I think it would make a nice addition to the current Rails matchers.
Here's hoping you do too.

RSL