[rspec-users] Any tips on teaching BDD with RSpec?

Alastair Moore alastair at kozmo.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 06:40:10 EDT 2007

On 17 Oct 2007, at 20:54, David Chelimsky wrote:

> Behaviour Driven Development in Ruby with RSpec
> by David Chelimsky and Aslak Hellesoy
> Sadly, not yet in print, but coming soon from the Pragmatic Bookshelf.
> In the mean time, you might want to give this one a peek:

Hi David,

I heard that this book was coming out, have you got a rough idea when
it might either go into print or into a beta book? There's no mention
of it on the Pragmatic Programmers site yet.

Alastair Moore
Freelance web design, development and consultancy

t. 07983 983945
e. alastair at kozmo.co.uk
w. http://www.kozmo.co.uk
skype. alastair_kozmo