[rspec-users] Any tips on teaching BDD with RSpec?

Ed Howland ed.howland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:39:51 EDT 2007

On 10/17/07, Ashley Moran <work at ashleymoran.me.uk> wrote:
> > I only wish my mentor had forced me to learn test first, back in the
> > day. But that was before all you geniuses where on the scene to set us
> > straight!
> I feel spoilt too, I was lucky to stumble on RSpec (and more
> importantly, rspec-users) so soon after I started learning unit
> testing.  And Jim is a lucky guy too, having someone like me around
> to tirelessly relay the replies of experts to him.

I agree, I have learned tons from this group, too. I missed out on
Rails Edge this year, but some of our St Louis Ruby guys got meet
David. I'd like to thank all of them for their hard work on RSpec.

Ed Howland
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential
and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from all computers."