[rspec-users] Strange mock_model behaviour with ActiveResource model

James Hughes hughes.james at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:48:55 EDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Bryan Ray <bryansray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you post your entire:
>
> it "should assign the found fa_codes for the view" block? as well as
> your fa_code controller? perhaps pastie it and link.
>
> That appears to be the spec failing.

Hi Brian,

It's actually all of the it blocks inside the "describe
FaCodesController, "handling GET /fa_codes" do" block -- and, if they
weren't commented out right now, all of these describe blocks all fail
in the same way:

describe FaCodesController, "handling GET /fa_codes.xml" do
describe FaCodesController, "handling GET /fa_codes/1" do
describe FaCodesController, "handling GET /fa_codes/1.xml" do

Here's the model, controller_spec and controller:

http://pastie.caboo.se/108209

FYI, I tried changing the base class of the model to
ActiveRecord::Base and got the same error.

jh