[rspec-users] Scenarios Plugin Pre-Announcement

Andy Watts andywatts at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 21:02:30 EDT 2007

Looks good.

I recently spent a lot of time looking at something similar before going
with the fixtures replacement plugin.
It gives me new_user, create_user, create_user(:first_name =>
'overriddefault' ).
Also creates records for associations where required.  This is useful in
story runner, where I'm mocking less.
screencast here

- Andy