[rspec-users] Scenarios Plugin Pre-Announcement

John W. Long ws at johnwlong.com
Tue Oct 16 18:23:18 EDT 2007

This is sort of a pre-announcement for a Rails plugin my friend Adam
Williams and I are working on. We're in the process of extracting it
from a project we are working on so that it can be generally useful to
the Rails community. We are calling it "Scenarios". It is a drop in
replacement for Rails fixtures:

If you are interested in playing around with it be sure to read through:

And check out the example scenarios in:

You will need to be running off of rspec/trunk and probably rails edge as well.

More documentation and examples will follow with the official release.

John Long