[rspec-users] Named routes in controller not working?

Steve vertebrate at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:45:53 EDT 2007

I have some "redirect_to"s using named routes in a controller that work
fine in the browser, but choke my tests. The route in question is
"new_session" and comes from a "map.resource :session, :controller =>
:session" route mapping. If I replace the named route in the controller
with controller/action the tests run just fine, but for some reason it
doesn't know of the named route.

I found some previous posts that seemed related, but they're 4+ months
old, and appeared to have been resolved. Do I need to do something special
to get named routes working?