[rspec-users] Top Quoting?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:33:35 EDT 2007

> I think one problem is that GMail encourages you to top-post.  Not
> everybody uses gmail of course, but a lot of devs do.  I'm probably
> guilty of not trimming enough because GMail folds that stuff out of
> the way for me.

I guess is not quite right. Top-posting is laziness, not mail software issue ;-)

I use Gmail and take the time to find where I should slice the
previous email and inject my reply there, to keep everyone reading in
context.

> Personally, I'd prefer it if people don't top-post but I don't care
> too too much.  I just stick with whatever approach has already been
> adopted in a thread.  That's probably the pacifist in me.

With 5+ ppl involved on a thread, top-posting get messy, and sometimes
is impossible to follow who replied to what part of the previous or
what email before that...

Take some time look for it, but anyone could do it -- I personally
dislike this method :-P

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems