[rspec-users] Spec::Rails::DSL::HelperEvalContextController: missing defau

Chris Olsen lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Oct 15 13:32:08 EDT 2007

Just created a new project and this is the error that I am getting when
I try to run my rspec tests:

Spec::Rails::DSL::HelperEvalContextController: missing default helper
path spec/rails/dsl/helper_eval_context_helper
Spec::Rails::DSL::ViewExampleController: missing default helper path
spec/rails/dsl/view_example_helper
  SQL (0.000138)   SET SQL_AUTO_IS_NULL=0
  SQL (0.000095)   BEGIN
  Site Columns (0.003708)   SHOW FIELDS FROM
sites
  SQL (0.000174)   ROLLBACK

Here is the portion for the test database from the database.yml file:
test:
  adapter: mysql
  database: mydb_test
  username: root
  password:
  socket: /tmp/mysql.sock

I have run the rake tmp:clear command (was mentioned by someone else
with this same problem)

Thanks for the help.