[rspec-users] [RSpec] Unexpected behavior using TextMate Bundle...

Carl Porth badcarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 13:59:24 EDT 2007

I think I had this problem.  The difference in behavior is due to TM
using different shell environments due to how you are launching it.
I think I did something like:

http://blog.dnite.org/2007/8/28/textmate-and-your-environment-variables

Just substitute in your shell PATH into the one in the plist file.

Carl