[rspec-users] [RSpec] Unexpected behavior using TextMate Bundle...

George Anderson george at benevolentcode.com
Sat Oct 13 00:40:13 EDT 2007

Can you give a bit more information?

Versions of rspec, rspec_on_rails, tmbundle.

How did you install?  gem, .tgz, svn (trunk, CURRENT, or other)

In both scenarios, when you "Open my spec," what does TextMate show
for the selected "Language" of the file?  RSpec, Ruby on Rails, other?
 Are they the same for the different scenarios.

Finally, what's the error?

/g