[rspec-users] [RSpec] Question about using TextMate Bundle...

Mel Riffe mriffe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:23:09 EDT 2007

Thanks for the quick response.

I followed the directions but I'm still getting errors trying to run the
spec from within TM.

I'm going to start fresh - uninstall everything and try again.

One thing I did notice is that there were three different ways to install
stuff:

  - gem install rspec
  - svn co .../tags/CURRENT/rspec
  - svn co .../trunk/RSpec.tmbundle

Is this ok?

I'll post all my steps and error messages if I'm still having problems.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Mel