[rspec-users] [RSpec] Question about using TextMate Bundle...

Mel Riffe mriffe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:46:46 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone,

First time poster! woot!

Can someone please point me to a Wiki, FAQ, web page, that I can reference
to help me debug why my installation of the TextMate Bundle doesn't work?

Am I supposed to install the gem, then install the plugins into a project,
then install the bundle before the bundle can work?

I can run 'rake spec' at the command line just fine; running the spec as a
ruby file works too.  I'd like to get the bundle working.

Bundleless in Richmond VA (Mel)