[rspec-users] Ignore directory with Autotest?

Dominic Sisneros dsisnero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:10:27 EDT 2007

Then it is a matter of changing your code or adding a .autotest like so:

Autotest.add_hook :run do  |at|
  at.exceptions = /generated_output/
end

This allows you to ignore directories that match a regexp.
Unfortunately, there is no
hook in Autotest to allow you to ignore single file regexp which I
need to ignore flymake.rb
files when running emacs