[rspec-users] NO NAME (Because of --dry-run) output

Joshua Schairbaum joshua.schairbaum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 08:31:04 EDT 2007

I'm just getting started with rspec, I'm running on edge for both.  In
a fresh project, I freeze edge, install the edge rspec plugin.  I
generate a simple rspec_model and run the spec.  It passes.  When I
run rake spec:doc, I get the following output: - NO NAME (Because of
--dry-run) where the specification should be.  In fact if I just make
a pending spec, it does the same.

I've tracked it down to something in 'spec/rails' because if I comment
that out and add the class declaration directly in the spec file it
works as it's supposed to.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?

Josh