[rspec-users] Specs and Libs

Nathan Sutton nathan.sutton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:33:45 EDT 2007

How would I go about writing specs for a lib, particularly one with
all protected and private methods.  I'm trying to spec the
AuthenticatedSystem library from the rails restful_authentication
plugin:
http://pastie.caboo.se/103625

Also, when you're mocking objects, a side-effect is helping you
define the api of the object.  Is there a way to get all the
behaviors that have been mocked for a class and its objects?  Is
there a way to automagically compare the output against what is
actually defined?

Thanks,

Nate "fowlduck" Sutton