[rspec-users] TextMate language weirdness

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Wed Oct 3 19:08:00 EDT 2007

El 3/10/2007, a las 22:23, Carl Porth escribió:

> I'm having trouble with TextMate and assigning the RSpec language to
> *_spec.rb files within rails projects.  Here is what is happening:
>
> I'm in a file that has the language "Ruby on Rails" selected.
> I do a ctrl-shift-down to switch to the corresponding _spec.rb file.
> The _spec.rb file has the language "Ruby on Rails" selected.
> I change the language to "RSpec".
> I then do a ctrl-shift-down to switch back to the rails file.
> The rails file has the language "Ruby" selected.
> I select the language "Ruby on Rails" and the whole vicious cycle
> begins again.
>
> (No files remember what language they are supposed to be.)
>
> I'm running TextMate build 1414 and RSpec.tmbundle r2691.
>
> Anyone else experiencing the same behavior?
>
> Is the problem with me, TextMate or RSpec.tmbundle or something
> completely different?

I was experiencing similar problems and opened a couple of tickets
for them:

<http://macromates.com/ticket/show?ticket_id=48BF3775>
<http://macromates.com/ticket/show?ticket_id=0F597093>

If you think your issue is related then it might be worth adding a
comment there. I never got to the bottom of it and the issues were
closed.

Cheers,
Wincent