[rspec-users] TextMate language weirdness

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Wed Oct 3 16:41:30 EDT 2007

I'm having the same problem.  I thought it was specific to my Textmate
install.  The Ruby and Ruby on Rails bundles have the keybinding of
CTL-Shift-Alt-R so you can easily switch between them.  This helps and
it would be nice if the RSpec bundle had the same key bindings.  Of
course, if the problem could be fixed that would be ideal.  I'm running
"cutting edge" version of Textmate.  How about you?  Maybe it has
something to do with that.