[rspec-users] align the runner

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:06:43 EDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Shane Duan <shane.duan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw from the thread "color output" that there is a plan to "align
> the runner".  Is there a place to see what that means?  I am just
> curious.

I think that there are conversations about this on the rspec-devel
list. Thus far we haven't created any sort of public roadmap/gameplan,
etc. It'd be nice, but certainly not our first priority.

In brief, we want the output from running Scenarios and Examples to
look the same. So we'll want the underlying code to be unified. Make
sense?