[rspec-users] Rollbacks, Sqlite3 bug. Has this been reintroduced ?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:12:38 EST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 11:06 AM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2007 10:55 AM, sinclair bain <rspec.user at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey,I just updated from the edge and it looks like this _issue_ has
> > resurfaced.
> >
> > Yesterday things were working (stories  and specs).
> > No code base changes, only rspec and rspec_on_rails
> >
> > After updating today I now need to set <config.txn...fixtures>  to  false in
> > the spec_helper.rb
> > to get the specs running, the stories are fine. Looks like the fixture
> >

> > I will look around a bit more and see.
>
> I'm on it - will have a fix in about 5 minutes.

OK - this is fixed in r3014.

Basically, we've been moving some responsibilities around as we
improve interoperability w/ Test::Unit. A side effect was that setup
was getting called twice. Running the pre_commit task against mysql
didn't show this problem because mysql is happy to run transactions
inside transactions.

Should be all good now.

Cheers,
David