[rspec-users] Rollbacks, Sqlite3 bug. Has this been reintroduced ?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:08:35 EST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 1:55 PM, sinclair bain <rspec.user at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,I just updated from the edge and it looks like this _issue_ has
> resurfaced.
> Yesterday things were working (stories  and specs).
> No code base changes, only rspec and rspec_on_rails
> After updating today I now need to set <config.txn...fixtures>  to  false in
> the spec_helper.rb
> to get the specs running, the stories are fine. Looks like the fixture
> I will look around a bit more and see.

If you are talking about sqlite3-ruby adapter [1] I have submitted a
issue regarding the rollbacks without transactions (#10765) [2]

A few things of the sqlite3 adapter seems not working as expected...
but it didn't got updated since... a bit.

I ended switching to mysql for testing too, a bit too much, but at least works.

[1] http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby/
[2] http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=10765&group_id=254&atid=1043

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems