[rspec-users] Rollbacks, Sqlite3 bug. Has this been reintroduced ?

sinclair bain rspec.user at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:55:13 EST 2007

Hey,
I just updated from the edge and it looks like this _issue_ has resurfaced.
Yesterday things were working (stories  and specs).
No code base changes, only rspec and rspec_on_rails

After updating today I now need to set <config.txn...fixtures>  to  false in
the spec_helper.rb
to get the specs running, the stories are fine. Looks like the fixture

I will look around a bit more and see.

Cheers!
sinclair

On Oct 24, 2007 10:58 PM, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com>
wrote:

> Okay - so the sqlite bug reported a day or so ago on the list is real
> bug.  I'm going to file something in the tracker for that...
>
> I also learned that before(:all)...after(:all) is not wrapped in a
> transaction, the way before(:each)...after(:each) is.  Is there some
> reason behind this?  Can you not wrap transactions inside transactions?
>
> Scott

Cheers!
sinclair