[rspec-users] textmate bundle

R. Pito Salas pitosalas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:15:19 EST 2007

I am having a (probably much more elementary) problem with the
bundle. When I try and "run Behavior Description" (shift-ctrl-option
R) I get an error from TextMate:

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby RSpec.tmbundle/
Support/lib/spec_mate.rb:2:in `require': No such file to load --
rubygems (LoadError) from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/Ruby RSpec.tmbundle/Support/lib/spec_mate.rb:2 from /tmp/
temp_textmate.b2MJZi:3:in `require' from /tmp/temp_textmate.b2MJZi:3

Some kind of path or config problem I am pretty sure...

TM_RUBY is set up correctly in TextMate/Preferences/Advanced:
TM_RUBY=/opt/local/bin/ruby

Any quick idea?

Thanks,

-- Pito