[rspec-users] Broken edge

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Wed Nov 28 09:44:21 EST 2007

8228 and 2997! :-(

Dang.. what else could it be? It looks like basically, "render" is
what's broken... all the pages with redirect_to are working fine in
the specs. When I take one of the broken actions and make it
redirect_to instead of rendering, the number of failures goes down,
and the line that's breaking in controller_example_group.rb is:
                 super(options, deprecated_status, &block)

in the render method of the ControllerInstanceMethods module.

No idea why it breaks though (or why it's breaking only for me!)...

Daniel