[rspec-users] Broken edge

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Wed Nov 28 09:29:34 EST 2007

Hi all,

Not sure if I'm the only one with this problem...

We're on edge for both rails and rspec, and i just did an update...
Some apparently innocuous rails stuff was updated, and then half my
specs broke due to an error in rspec_on_rails:
ArgumentError in 'UserController without logged in user should show
the index page'
wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)
controller_example_group.rb:188:in `render'

I tried backtracking to an earlier version of rails with no luck.

Can anyone provide some version numbers (for rspec, rspec on rails,
and rails itself) that I can downgrade back to so my specs work again?

Thanks a lot!