[rspec-users] Latest update - broken be_matchers?

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Mon Nov 26 14:15:36 EST 2007

These are the files that got modified in between. Revision 2994 has
the matchers working.

Reversing to 2994 highlighted these files:

danieltenner at danbook:~/Sites/xxx.local/xxx/rails/trunk/vendor/plugins/
rspec$ svn up -r 2995
D    stories/example_groups/nested_groups
D    stories/resources/spec/nested_group_spec.rb
U    stories/resources/steps/running_rspec.rb
Updated to revision 2995.
danieltenner at danbook:~/Sites/xxx.local/xxx/rails/trunk/vendor/plugins/
rspec$ cd ..
danieltenner at danbook:~/Sites/xxx.local/xxx/rails/trunk/vendor/plugins
$ cd rspec_on_rails/
danieltenner at danbook:~/Sites/xxx.local/xxx/rails/trunk/vendor/plugins/
rspec_on_rails$ svn up -r 2995
At revision 2995.
danieltenner at danbook:~/Sites/xxx.local/xxx/rails/trunk/vendor/plugins/
rspec_on_rails$ svn up -r 2994
U    lib/spec/rails/version.rb
A    lib/spec/rails/example/behaviour/functional_example.rb
A    lib/spec/rails/example/behaviour/controller_example.rb
U    lib/spec/rails/example/behaviour/rails_example_group.rb
A    lib/spec/rails/example/behaviour/rails_example.rb
A    lib/spec/rails/example/behaviour/view_example.rb
A    lib/spec/rails/example/behaviour/helper_example.rb
A    lib/spec/rails/example/behaviour/model_example.rb
Updated to revision 2994.
danieltenner at danbook:~/Sites/xxx.local/xxx/rails/trunk/vendor/plugins/
rspec_on_rails$ cd ../rspec
danieltenner at danbook:~/Sites/xxx.local/xxx/rails/trunk/vendor/plugins/
rspec$ svn up -r 2994
U    stories/resources/test/test_case_with_should_methods.rb
U    stories/resources/test/spec_and_test_together.rb
D    lib/spec/interop/test/unit/testcase.rb
A    lib/spec/interop/test/unit/example_group.rb
U    lib/spec/interop/test.rb
U    lib/spec/version.rb
U    lib/spec.rb
Updated to revision 2994.

After svn-down-ing to 2994, be_nil works in my stories again.

Hope this helps someone :-)

Daniel