[rspec-users] Latest update - broken be_matchers?

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Mon Nov 26 14:09:26 EST 2007

First time I have a look inside the RSpec codebase (let alone the
Story Runner), and not much luck this time. But, counter-intuitively
enough, I think it's probably nothing to do with RailsStory itself
since that didn't change in the last update. Trying to add an include
Spec::Matchers in there also didn't help.

Couldn't quite figure it out though. Too much to absorb in a single
sitting.

I'd love to know what it was when someone figures it out though.

Daniel