[rspec-users] Latest update - broken be_matchers?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:27:59 EST 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 11:57 AM, Josh Knowles <joshknowles at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/26/07, Daniel Tenner <daniel.ruby at tenner.org> wrote:
> > Just seven upped the latest rspec update, and suddenly all my
> > be_matchers don't work anymore (they worked just before I updated):
>
> <snip />
>
> > Anyone else getting that?
>
> All of my controller specs are passing, but my stories are failing
> with the same error.
>
> This works:
> response.success?.should == true
>
> This doesn't:
> response.should be_success

Actually I'm surprised these were ever working as RailsStory doesn't
include Spec::Matchers - just Spec::Rails::Matchers. The matchers must
have been making their way in through the back door.

I won't have time to look at this until tonight, but feel free to
submit a patch in the mean time if you can figure it out.

Cheers,
David