[rspec-users] Setting fail_on_error

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Mon Nov 26 12:56:30 EST 2007

For the default setup of RSpec is there a way to set the fail_on_error
instance variable to false from outside of spectask.rb?  I am not familiar
enough with either ruby or rails to figure this out from the information
provided. I realize that there is a fail_on_error= method but I do not
know what to call the receiver.  I would like to do this globally without
having to modify spectask.rb locally.

Canada  L8E 3C3