[rspec-users] Latest update - broken be_matchers?

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Mon Nov 26 12:50:50 EST 2007

Just seven upped the latest rspec update, and suddenly all my
be_matchers don't work anymore (they worked just before I updated):

	User.find_by_email(email).should_not be_confirmed
	User.find_by_email(email).confirmation_code.should_not be_nil

FAILURES:
     1) confirmation (Receives confirmation link) FAILED
     NoMethodError: undefined method `be_nil' for
#<ActionController::Integration::Session:0x31bb7d4>

     3) confirmation (Clicks correct confirmation link) FAILED
     NoMethodError: undefined method `be_confirmed' for
#<ActionController::Integration::Session:0x3196ce0>

Anyone else getting that?

Daniel