[rspec-users] When you sometimes wonder how to test this??

Shane Mingins smingins at elctech.com
Wed Nov 21 15:31:25 EST 2007

Just something that I have been finding very helpful sometimes when I
am stuck with "how could I test this?" moments is looking at the
Rails test suite.

At the moment I am working on testing our custom error_messages_for
methods and I have found looking at how the Rails tests in
active_record_helper work helpful :-)

So just thought I'd share that.  Have other's done the same?

Shane Mingins
ELC Technologies (TM)
1921 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Phone: +64 4 568 6684
Mobile: +64 21 435 586
Email:  smingins at elctech.com
AIM:     ShaneMingins
Skype: shane.mingins

(866) 863-7365 Tel - Santa Barbara Office
(866) 893-1902 Fax - Santa Barbara Office

+44 020 7504 1346 Tel - London Office
+44 020 7504 1347 Fax - London Office

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not copy, forward, distribute or take any action in reliance on
it. If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.