[rspec-users] 'it' duplicate example: BUG

Chad Humphries chad at spicycode.com
Wed Nov 21 13:39:30 EST 2007

One of the recent trunk changesets modified the default behaviour to
fail fast if duplicate examples are detected within a single behaviour/
example group.   This is basically letting you know you have to "it"
blocks in the behaviour with the same description.

Note:  You may have this issue rise up if you have one in a shared
behaviour and accidental duplication in the file (that was my case
when I updated this morning).

- Chad