[rspec-users] Testing Models without fixtures

Raimond Garcia voodoorai2000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:59:57 EST 2007

Wow,

Thanks Dave, that worked :)
I had tried before deleting all users and creating a couple of new
ones, was wondering why it didn't work.
The problem was that I was using the create method instead of create!,
thus, my users where silently being validated and not saved, as I was
missing the password parameters and the such.

Thanks again!
Keep up the great work with rSpec!

Rai