[rspec-users] rake spec default environment

Jonathan Linowes jonathan at parkerhill.com
Tue Nov 20 00:25:13 EST 2007

Hey scott,
I'm running into this again

What I'm trying to do is avoid 2 database.yml files -- one for my dev
machine, one for the deploy server --
by adding a new "staging" environment that is like "test" but on the
server
Since the server doesnt have a "development" env or db, the rake spec
fails
Is there a way to force the rake task to copy the schema from
"production" rather than "development"?

linoj