[rspec-users] [ANN] Lighthouse and Engine Yard sponsorships

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:12:59 EST 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 9:57 PM, Kevin Williams <kevwil at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't intend to use RSpec source either, but I suspect the most
> people would be satisfied with a main Subversion repository. Git users
> can check out from / in to a Subversion repository just fine.

That poses a problem for the poor souls trapped in Windows.

Yeah, there is mingw-git, but not so fancy and powerful like the *nix
users could enjoy.

Mercurial, like Bazaar play nice with windows, so I'll not have a
problem with that.

Regarding use of packages vs. code is a problem when you need to
"update" your plugins (rspec and rspec_on_rails) if a bug you found
with the release got fixed in the repository.

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems