[rspec-users] help anyone?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:16:41 EST 2007

Hi everybody.

Per http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rspec-users/2007-November/004572.html,
we're going to be moving ticket tracking over to lighthouse. We'd like
to get this rolling sooner than later, but we're fairly well occupied
getting ready for the 1.1 release and writing rspec books :)

We've got the lighthouse account set up. The thing we need to do to
start using it is to get all the open tickets at rubyforge copied over
to lighthouse. As of today, lighthouse does not offer any sort of
automated means of doing that.

If any of you are interested in helping out by either manually copying
tickets over or devising an automated means of doing so, please speak
up. It would be a big help to the both the rspec community and the
rspec development team.

Cheers,
David