[rspec-users] rubyforge (was Re: Not sure why this is failing)

Jonathan Linowes jonathan at parkerhill.com
Sun Nov 18 12:15:27 EST 2007

OT I am so frustrated with Rubyforge. It refuses to let me log in. I
know I have an account as I can change my password, and go through
the login form, but it just returns with no cookie and not logged in
and no messages. Although I'm behind a proxy I do not have any
similar problems with any other sites, including ecommerce ones with
https. (osx, ff and safari) Perhaps its some lameness on my part, but
I'm at a loss how to further diagnose my problem. If anyone would
like to help me, I'll be in #rubyforge as linoj. Nonetheless I am not
able to submit to tracker.